Friday, August 31, 2012

Hurrah for Romney! GREAT SPEECH! Woe to Spinners!

Woe to the Spinners! Romney hit that ball out of the park! I loved the speech --I loved all the speeches last night! Rubio was ingenious. And I suspect all the negative spin is fear-based --fear that Obama can't compete with down-home American beliefs and values --with a solid family man about whom there have been no Globe articles about threats of divorce, infidelities and affairs with gay trainer Reggie Love.

I felt Romney was just like people I know --church community people. And I gathered from the many who worked with him and benefitted from Bain, including a democratic woman in his Mass. government --that he is a man of exceptional abilities and character. I liked hearing people tell of his compassion for their dying children, and how he made a housewife comfortable by helping her fold the laundry.

Obama? smoking pot, running around with radicals, no friends that anyone can find except communists, Weathermen, Black Panthers and Acorn.
 Who's REALLY out of touch here with mainstream America? Not Romney.








"God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance and have eternal life."--the Bible

No comments: