Saturday, September 8, 2012

Obama's Speech Should've Included....

 I thought it was the same old faces with the same old empty, no solutions, emotional-hype- rhetoric. But the GOP convention included new people, up and comers, great speeches. and stuff about Romney I didn't know --but was glad to hear. And I thought he spoke forcefully and eloquently --not like a whiney Polosi and a halting Obama.

Look at Barack's speech: empty platitudes and stale promises. He says things like, "We can" "We're in this together! I have faith in the American people. I believe in you --We must improve.  We need jobs.  (yup)  Better, cheaper education for all --take care of the less fortunate --penalize the fortunate --be patient with me --give me another 4 years to do what i've been doing." 


Many generalities that any student body president could think of and say --things we generally agree about --except raising taxes.

Speech should've included: "I've invested the People's money in off shore drilling in So. America and blocked it in No. america. I say we must become energy independent while making it impossible because I block anything that isn't green enough for me.


I talk about keeping jobs here --while not raising a squeak when GM (who still owes us 25 billion) took Volt manufacture to China. 


I support Israel --barely--while giving our money to Palestine whose radicals get ahold of it. 

I promised transparency and blocked C Span from health deliberations. I shun lobbyists while meeting them across the street in a restaurant and off calendar."

 "I don't know what in heck to do, to tell you the truth! I've never had a real job. This is my first time to be head of anything, after all. But be patient --I'll get it figured out.' Just keep that teleprompter where I can see it! So I can lead my cheers!" 

BTW --I was against gay marriage before i was for it --and I never saw an abortion I couldn't approve --or an abortion survivor whom the law should protect"

I know he's president --but that's what's amazing, REALLY!








"God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance and have eternal life."--the Bible

No comments: